First! Weekly Picture (I have two and they were taken this week by my best friend, not today):
Recipe and photo from here.
Grasshopper Pudding Pie!
- 4 FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers, divided
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping
- 1 square BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
CRUSH 2 wafers; sprinkle onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
BEAT pudding mix, milk and extract with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP and chopped chocolate; spread onto bottom of pie plate. Top with remaining wafers, cut into quarters.
FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Third! Personal Update:
Not much is going on. I’ve had a good week! I am going to work tomorrow. That’s going to be fun hopefully. I will get my parking pass, ID card and uniform! Life is good. That’s all I have to say this week!
Fourth! Favorite song of the week (makeup for not posting Wednesday):